Estates and Trusts
The Law Offices of Kirk Halpin & Associates, P.A. offer a wide range of Estate Planning Services. Our goal as we work with you is to ensure that your intentions are built into your planning. Getting to know you and the ins and outs of your family is critical to our recommended planning. Our mission is to help our clients maintain family harmony as their families change over the years. Some of the services we offer include:
- Estate Planning Assessments – what do you need?
- Plan Creation – Will Based or Trust Based plans (explaining the differences and why it matters);
- Power of Attorney Documents in case of incapacity;
- HealthCare Directives;
- Estate Administration (helping Personal Representatives understand what their responsibilities are once they are named); and
- Basic Trust Administration (helping Trustees understand what their responsibilities are once they are named).